- 62% of nurses concerned with experiencing a disabling musculoskeletal injuries (1)
- 56% nurses reported musculoskeletal pain caused by work (1)
- 52% nurses had chronic back pain (1)
- 38% nurses took time off work due to back pain (1)
- 20% nurses left the bedside and took different positions due to back pain (1)
Frame-based lateral tilt
Combination of lateral tilt and reverse Trendelenburg allows easier postural drainage procedure.
Patient is less likely to slide down in the bed when the back rest and thigh rest are elevated together. Caregivers don’t need to pull the patient back up.
Reduces the physical effort of the caregiver that is needed to help the patient stand up & reduces the number of needed caregivers.