Eleganza 5: The Art of Safety
The Eleganza 5 bed safety system is enhanced in two ways. Not only is the Eleganza 5 equipped with a number of sophisticated safety features, but the main parameters are also continuously monitored by a monitoring system.
Learn more about multiple Safety of Eleganza 5 bed. Advanced safety procedures and features of Eleganza 5 create a full system of safety management.
- The Eleganza 5 devotes great attention to the siderails. The safe minimal gaps or the lowered siderail sensor are a must.
- The i-Brake system prevents falls if the bed brakes are not activated.
- The Safe Stop feature protects against injury in the lowest bed position.
- The Multizone Bed Exit Alarm does not just raise an alert when the patient leaves the bed, but also indicates the risk for any unusual movement made by the patient.
- The 30° Autostop feature always stops the backrest at the tilt for easier breathing.
- The option of setting the bed to a very low position lessens the consequences of falls.
The BedMonitor system monitors the important safety features, so the staff have an overview of them on their monitor, tablet or phone.