Unprecedented times call for unprecedented measures. LINET is increasing production of patient beds to address the needs of COVID-19 patients. The beds that are most appropriate for COVID-19 patients include the following:
- The Multicare® ICU bed includes important clinical features that can increase effective ventilation strategies such as Automatic Lateral Therapy (ALT) and Prone Positioning.
- If you are facing a shortage of money to buy more fully equipped ICU beds in order to cover potential future COVID-19 peaks why not to improve your med surg fleet with Eleganza 5 high acuity Med Surg bed. This bed includes platform based lateral tilt that helps significantly with repositioning of patients into Prone Positioning. You will be always ready to cover your peak periods without need of investing into ICU beds.
- The Eleganza 4 Med Surg bed incorporates innovative features such as the Mobi-Lift® sit-to-stand device and brake-not-set alarm to enhance safety and patient care.
As always, LINET offers mattresses for all of the models listed above, ranging from a limited use medical grade foam mattress up to the most advanced surface technology.
Additionally, LINET is rapidly developing tools to help clinical staff better utilize LINET products in the treatment of COVID-19 patients, such as:
- Weekly email resources for specific clinical topics, such as Manual and Automatic Lateral Therapy (ALT), Passive Leg Raise, Prone Positioning, and more.
- Webinars with experts, such as Dr. Amato reviewing the use of ALT for COVID-19 patients and the use of EIT. (View prerecorded webinar here.)
- Direct access to our clinical team for questions or instructions.
Finally, during this increase of demand, LINET is also ensuring employee safety. Learn more here.
We want to take this opportunity to thank all of the healthcare workers who have dedicated their lives to helping others.