- 077% less than recommended initial push forces(1)
- 0500% more than recommended durability of integrated IV poles(1)
- 016% reduction in peak pressure in pelvic area thanks to Ergoframe(2)
Premium Hydraulic Emergency and Transport Stretcher
Leading-edge design and materials
- 5 × more than recommended force resistance of IV poles (1).
- 0 Transfer Gap thanks to Zerogap siderail concept.
Safety proven in a million care beds brought to a stretcher
- Mobi-lift® Handle supports the patient when getting off the stretcher.
- 16% Reduction of peak pressure in the pelvic area thanks to Ergoframe® (2).
Enhanced Patient Outcomes
To prevent patient falls, Sprint 200 offers mobilization support, secure siderails and bed exit feature.
Patients can feel comfortable due to Advanced mattress options and Ergoframe®, which reduces pressure, shear and friction forces.
Sprint 200 offers multiple positions to help the patient and the Reactive mattress to redistribute pressure.
Improved Caregiver & Hospital Workflow
Features like IV&Drive®, i-Drive Power® and EasyBrake® improve ergonomics of the transport and make it more efficient.
Sprint 200 helps the caregivers with their daily procedures like patient weighing and lateral patient transfer.
Medical equipment needs to be durable and reliable. Sprint 200 is built and tested to withstand the most demanding conditions.
reduces the driving forces to a push of a button.
combines push handles and IV poles into one.
stops the stretcher when the hand is removed.
with SoftDrop function made from durable plastic.
provides support during bed exit.
with precision of 0.5 kg and bed exit feature.
based on the condition of the patient.
accessible from all four sides.
reduces pressure in pelvic area and sliding down forces.
on siderails and backrest help with positioning.
including TR pedal at head side.
protect the frame during transport.
- External Dimensions in Standard Bed Position (length x width)
- 216 cm x 89 cm
- Siderail Height above Mattress support platform
- 40,4 cm
- Siderail Length
- 137,4 cm
- Maximum Mattress Height
- 13 cm
- Minimum-Maximum Mattress support platform Height above floor (without Mattress)
- 53 cm - 86 cm
- Castor Diameter
- 20 cm
- Maximum Backrest Angle
- Maximum Thighrest Angle
- Maximum Calfrest Angle
- Trendelenburg Angle
- Antitrendelenburg Angle
- Safe Working Load (SWL)
- 320 kg
- Average Stretcher Weight
- 167 kg
- Maximum Patient Weight
- 280 kg
LINET Provides Great After-Sales Services
We understand that safety and reliability are a priority in medical facilities. That is why, together with Sprint 200, we offer a completely care-free warranty and post-warranty service that includes preventative maintenance, spare parts and repairs. All provided by our team of trained professionals.
LINET Rental services is a flexible, agile and complex solution, adaptable for each individual organization. Our Rental solution allow our customers to get innovative therapy systems, including Sprint 200, without direct purchase.