Personal Data information
Consent to the Processing of Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
1. In accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, I hereby grant a free and voluntary consent to the LINET Group, represented by the following company:
L I N E T, spol. s .r.o., Zelevcice 5, Slany, Czech Republic, company ID 00507814
here in after referred to as the ‘"Joint Controllers", to the processing of my personal data in the following extent:
- Name and surname
- Job title
- Company name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
2. The above stated personal data will be processed for the purpose of receiving occasional commercial communication from the Joint controllers in the following scope:
- product and services information and other useful materials,
- case studies,
- invitations to seminars and webinars,
- invitations to events and conferences.
3. The consent is granted for a period of 5 years after consent provision.
4. You expressly consent to the above. Provision of your personal data is voluntary, and you can withdraw your consent at any time by using an unsubscribe link in e-mail campaigns, sending an email to [email protected] or a letter to one of the Joint controllers at address Zelevcice 5, 274 04 Slany, Czech Republic.
5. The processing of personal data is carried out by the Joint controllers and following data processors:
ACTUM+, s.r.o., Hvezdova 1734/2c, Prague 4, Czech Republic, company ID 25090607, processing for email marketing purposes
6. Please note that you have the right to:
- withdraw your consent at any time,
- request information about processing your personal data,
- request a copy of your personal data,
- request an access to this data and
- request a rectification of your personal data,
- request a restriction of your personal data processing,
- request an erasure of your personal data,
- file a complaint to supervisory authority